simulation: improve equivalence testers explanations messages
With latest simulation, the explanation given to user when solving a divergence was not good enough :
- Property ids were displayed without possibility to display business word (like displaying 'stop_date' instead of 'Delivery Date'
- Some message was displayed in the solve divergence dialog whatever was the equivalence tester behind. Therefore, customizations of messages made a equivalence tester level were not displayed to user
Therefore, following was done:
- in solve divergence dialog, include the message generated by the equivalence tester
- use tested_property_title to allow using business words to describe properties having divergence
- most equivalence testers are written in a way to evaluate divergence on a single property. To have better UI configuration of such equivalence testers, change tested_property and tested_property_title properties type from "lines" to "string". This required to add some backward compatible code.
- use Variation Divergence Tester to show a case of an equivalence tester using different properties. For this, add a property sheet dedicated to multi properties equivalence testers
- update propertysheets to allow translating tested_property_title