CHANGELOG.rst 3.39 KB
- Fix checksum verification of downloaded data when .read() is used.
- Verify checksum of downloaded data.
- Make indexing optional when uploading from command-line.
- Add support for Python 3.
- cli: new --suffix-key option.
- Support shacache-ca-file and shadir-ca-file options in networkcachehelper.
- Add shacache-ca-file and shadir-ca-file options, that are required to use a self-signed server certificate in python >= 2.7.9.
- Make information dict use str instead of unicode.
- Compatibility with pyOpenSSL >= 0.14
- Use 'openssl' executable if pyOpenSSL is not available.
- New scripts to download & upload manually from command line.
- Small API changes. slapos.networkcachehelper is deprecated.
- Many bugfixes and code cleanup.
- Performance/reliability improvements, by:
- using pyOpenSSL instead of spawning openssl subprocesses
- reducing the number of created temporary files
- Define timeouts for every connection we initiate. May allow not to hang forever in a hostile environment when connection to networkcache server can stall / be reset.
- Don't use logger.debug() but logger.info() in helpers so that it doesn't. silent an error.
- Fix regression where multiple certificates caused most of them to be ignored.
- Correctly return False if no entry is found while downloading.
- Add high-level helper functions to easily download/upload to networkcache.
- Set timeout in httplib connections.
- networkcache won't stupidly loop for 1000 iterations if "certificate" parameter is a string instead of a list.
- Binary cache support.
- If given key has multiple signed values pick up the first one.
- Create infinite certificates.
- Bugfix: Do not trust received content.
- Bugfix: Do not try to validate against empty signatures.
- Remove M2Crypto dependency and rely on openssl binary presence.
- Fix signing and verification.
- Simplify key generation and use slapos.cfg file by default.
- Internals: Increase test coverage.
- Authentication keys are supported.
- Re-implemente signature support.
- Follow corrected specification.
- internals: Use urllib2.
- Implement signature checking of downloaded content.
- Deal with proxy in correct way.
- Incompatible change: NetworkcacheClient.download returns opened temporary file object, which will be deleted on close. This minimises memory footprint.
- Minimise memory footprint during upload.
- Use PUT instead of POST during upload.
- Initial version.