Business Template : erp5_data_notebook (To execute remote python code from inside of erp5)
Addition of erp5_data_notebook bt5
Jupyter == IPython Notebook
- Module - Data Notebook (To save notebook according to reference from jupyter frontend)
- Execute python code which might/might not be remote.
- Save local_variables for specific notebook, i.e, you can use the python objects which were created during code execution. After making a successful connection(from frontend) to specific notebook, the variables which were saved earlier are available while for execution.
- Code from Jupyter cell is being received as string by Base_executeJupyter.
- Code is executed in Base_runJupyter external method.
- Local variables saved via CMFActivity.
- Result as JSON is returned to frontend (contains mime_type of result string also).
Example Notebook: http://nbviewer.ipython.org/urls/lab.nexedi.com/nexedi/erp5/uploads/6778782d5753873583bd4843772cf502/Proof_of_concept_Notebook.ipynb
@Tyagov : Please review.