BigFile: Fixes, Tests and on-server Append support (v2+)
[ this are the same patches as in v2 (see merge request !3 (merged)) but with changed commit sha1 ids so that if we want, we could re-merge after original merge revert (see commit 4f3bb0c9 for details. Original v2 description follow ]
For my current project I needed to rework BigFile interface to support on-server data appension. But while doing so I've discovered in many places current BigFile code could crash and is not working properly. Thus this patch series contain:
- fixes for discovered bugs;
- support for on-server data append via exposing ._dataAppend(data_chunk) method;
- basic tests for BigFile (so that we know fixes are proper and we won't regress on the same things in the future).
Newly introduced BigFile tests were verified to pass on the testrunner:
NOTE running the whole testsuite failed because of:
- erp5_test_result:testTaskDistribution failure https://nexedi.erp5.net/test_result_module/20150303-3789A033/23 .
testTaskDistribution is currently failing from time-to-time even on ERP5-MASTER tests, e.g. here https://nexedi.erp5.net/test_result_module/20150226-1F4459D0, so from my point of view that should not be related to BigFile at all.
Thanks beforehand, Kirill
Changes since first pull request (https://lab.nexedi.cn/nexedi/erp5/merge_requests/2)
- Renamed GET/PUT/CHECK -> get/put/check as per JP comment;
- Renamed _308 -> R308 as per JP comment;
- In tabular tests expanded HTTP header names to plain strings, so now shortcuts for their names are not used (as per input from Seb and Romain);
- Added note for testBigFile_02_DataVarious that it is "called from under testBigFile02_DataVarious driver" (as per question from Jérome).