[WIP] Do not use prefix importing objects of classes where the prefix is not used
in the export path. These classes are:
In each class the prefix is used only in preinstall both for current business template and the previously installed ones. The use of prefix in preinstall is twofold:
- To have unique keys in the dictionary of modified objects
- To preserve compatibility with old business templates
- This way we use manual prefix only in preinstall. Since it is not fully eliminated though I do not know how much it is worth to apply.
- Do you know why different classes are exported using different folder structures? I mean for example:
- PortalTypeWorkflowChainTemplateItem objects (workflow_chain_type.xml) are exported directly to the folder.
- PropertySheetTemplateItem objects are exported in a sub-folder named portal_property_sheets. The intermediate layer is always empty I think, i.e. nothing is exported directly to PropertySheetTemplateItem folder.
- I have no idea how compatibility to business templates installed with previous revision of code can be automatically tested.