All interactions and activity tags are reviewed to fix bugs like duplicated
root applied rules, and also reduces the amount of duplicated/useless work, e.g:
- Simulation trees are not expanded anymore when simulated objects are modified.
- 'expand' activities are merged (i.e. dropped) with any other 'expand' activity
for an ancestor.
New implementation exposes new API that hides much complexity to the developper
about activity dependencies.
By default, expand() now automatically defers any work if the current
transaction takes too long time. This method also gains a parameter to
explicitely choose when to expand, which is often important in unit tests or
solvers. In particular, when postponing work, it takes care of setting proper
- If you have any code requiring to expand everything immediately, you'll have
to replace 'expand()' by 'expand(expand_policy="immediate")'.
- On the contrary, you should replace any 'activate().expand()' by
expand() still accepts activity parameters for any extra needs.
In causality workflow, 'building' state is clarified and now means
« delivery may diverge but we can't know now ». A delivery remains in draft
as long as it does not contain any movement built from simulation.
After init/clone/builder/etc. scripts used to call 'startBuilding' &
'updateCausalityState': this calls must be removed since only
SimulatedDeliveryBuilder should take care of move to 'building' state and
workflows now triggers 'updateCausalityState'.
Disguised interactions have been unhardcoded and either deleted, or moved to
appropriate interaction workflows, which have been reorganized. Those
that triggers update of portal_workflow can be easily customized or disabled.
- updateSimulation() on deliveries and subscription items. It takes care of
creating root applied rule, expanding and reindexing parts of simulation
trees. It somehow replaces:
- Delivery.localBuild() is the new way to do local building and replaces
Delivery_expandAndBuild. Private method Delivery._localBuild replaces
- Simulation Movements that are being built by a builder are reindexed with
the following tag: 'built:<delivery_path>'. Any after_path_and_method_id
dependency against 'related_simulation_movement_path_list' and reindexing
methods should be replaced by this after_tag.
After builder scripts used to confirm the delivery in a separate activity,
which was useless.