Originaly, the y format (docy, xlsy, ppty) is a file extension that is use by an OnlyOffice document.
An OnlyOffice document is composed by :
- a file with extension in (docy, xlsy, ppty)
- a separate media folder containing media files (Ex: media/image1.png)
Several problems :
- Two documents cannot be in the same folder
- How to send / get from Cloudooo to ERP5 ?
- The document cannot be stored easily in ERP5 (embedded files ? seperate images linked to the document by predecessors ??)
- How to download an OnlyOffice document from ERP5 ? How to load it on OfficeJS ?
To solve, we embbed all the files composing the document into one zip (like docx, odt, ...) :
- Two documents can be in the same folder
- We send / get from Cloudooo as usual with portal transform
- The document can be stored in File data in ERP5 like any other docx document.
- document.getData allows to download the document data and JSZip can be used to extract easily the body in OfficeJS.
To keep backward compatibility, a docy can be :
- the OnlyOffice document body (`startsWith("DOCY;v2;")`)
- can be a zip file (`startsWith("PK\x03\x04")`) containing one file at the root of the archive + optional media folder